TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Completion of the booking form and /or payment is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions of booking.
- We are unable to accept bookings from groups of persons of all one sex or groups of 25 years of age or under unless adult music weekends. These are the rules of Butlins not the caravan owner and must be adhered to.
- The deposit payment is non-refundable. We reserve the right to resell the holiday if the balance is not paid by the arranged due date.
- A refundable £50 bond is payable when booking a caravan, £75 if Adult weekend Break. This is due with the balance payment to cover any loss or damage to the caravan or its contents and to cover any cleaning costs. Duvets and pillows have protectors on them and are not to be used as bedding If not left in place or have been used as bedding this will incur a cost of £5 per protector and will be taken from the bond.
- We reserve the right to retain the full amount if the van is not left as you find it on your arrival.
- Extra passes requested on the day of arrival £40 per person if not on original booking form plus a £25 admin charge
- Full payment of the holiday must be paid 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date. Should you book your holiday less than 8 weeks to your start date then the full amount is payable.
- Caravans must be vacated by 10am on your departure date and the keys returned to guest services. This enables the caravan to be checked and cleaned before the next guests arrive.
- The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all the members of the party and must make good any damage or losses, breakage, or damage to the caravan or it’s contents during your stay.
- No Smoking and No pets are allowed.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by the use of washing machines and freezers. We cannot be held responsible should one of these items not work or breakdown but we will do our best to repair the item as soon as possible. The condition of these items are based on the use of paying guests to leave clean and tidy.
- Keys to your caravan can be collected from 4pm on the day of your arrival from guest services and must be returned to them when you leave Lost keys will be charged for and taken from the bond
- Any change to the advertised entertainment or facilities on the Butlins complex is beyond our control therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for this.
- Butlins is a family holiday park and anyone with unreasonable conduct or causes a nuisance to any other persons will be asked to leave, forfeiting the rest of your holiday.
- We are not responsible should you be asked to vacate due to illness
- Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to N.R.NICHOLLS and sent to:
15 Link Lane
- CANCELLATION CHARGES:
6-8 weeks 25% of the total cost of the holiday.
4-6 weeks 50% of the total cost of the holiday
2-4 weeks 75% of the total cost of the holiday
0-2 weeks 100% of the cost of the holiday.